|30 Min||249 g||2.7k||up to 2 km||3-axis||12mp|
THE COMPACT YET POWERFUL MAVIC MINI IS THE PERFECT CREATIVE COMPANION, CAPTURING YOUR MOMENTS IN A WAY THAT EFFORTLESSLY ELEVATES THE ORDINARY. TOGETHER WITH THE EASY-TO-USE DJI FLY APP, YOU’LL ENJOY A SIMPLIFIED FLYING EXPERIENCE AND A PERSPECTIVE UNLIKE ANY OTHER.
COMPACT & PORTABLE
The weight of 249 grams places Mavic Mini in the lowest and safest weight class of drones, which in many countries may exempt it from specific regulations. For example, in the United States and Canada, you can fly Mavic Mini without the need to register your drone with the government.
Even thou the Mavic Mini is a small drone it can withstand winds of up to 29 km/h compared to the Mavic 2 which can handle up to 38 km/h winds. The average wind speed in New Zealand is 23km/h, which makes the Mavic Mini at home when flying around NZ.
EASY TO FLY
The new DJI Fly app offers a simple and intuitive user experience, enabling you to create cinematic shots with just a few taps. It even has Flight Tutorial, a feature to help you get started with Mavic Mini quickly and safely.
Mavic Mini comes equipped with a 360° Propeller Guard that fully protects the propellers and improves flight safety. Thanks to advanced sensors, Mavic Mini can also hover precisely.
EASY-TO-USE VIDEO EDITING TEMPLATES
The DJI Fly app offers a variety of Creator Templates that generate fantastic videos with just a tap. Even beginners with no editing experience can turn any moment into a social media hit.
STABILIZED GIMBAL CAMERA
Mavic Mini supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K Quad HD videos. A 3-axis motorised gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear ultra-smooth footage.
HD VIDEO FEED
A dedicated remote controller maintains an HD video feed at a distance of up to 2 km. Detachable control sticks can be easily stored inside the remote controller for added portability.
EXTENDED FLIGHT TIME
Mavic Mini’s weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer FlyCams on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery.
Shots that look like they came from a Hollywood film set are just a few taps away with Mavic Mini’s QuickShot modes, which include Dronie, Circle, Helix, and Rocket. Just select your QuickShot, and Mavic Mini will execute an elaborate preset motion while recording. Take the automatically generated short video and share it instantly with friends on social media.
A shot where the drone flies up and away from you while keeping you in the frame.
This shot of the Mavic Mini keeps a specific object in focus (via the screen), and it then flies above it later, with the camera pointing down, rises to a predetermined (via the monitor) height.
It operates straight up like a rocket!
The Mavic Mini rotates around the subject.
This shooting mode is similar to the standard Orbit (Circle) mode, but the Mavic rotates and rises. An exciting shot that you can use to add a bit of interest to an area that you are shooting.
Slow down Mavic Mini’s flight speed and movements for an added layer of precision and stability. This mode is especially useful when flying in narrow or intricate spaces.
DISCOVER POPULAR SPOTS
The DJI Fly app gives users integrated access to SkyPixel, a social media platform for users to share their aerial photos and videos. Browse work, share your own, and even discover popular flying photography spots in your area.
1. Aircraft takeoff weight includes battery and propellers. Check all applicable rules and regulations before use and always fly safely near others.
2. Measured at a constant speed of 14 kph in windless conditions.
3. 4 km for FCC compliant Model (MT1SS5) and 2 km for CE compliant Model (MT1SD25). Measurements were taken in unobstructed environments free of interference. Always fly your drone within visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
4. Vision positioning requires non-reflective, discernable surfaces, and adequate lighting. Available at altitudes from 0.5-30 m. The vertical and horizontal positioning accuracy is within±0.1 m.
5. The Fly More Combo includes the 360° Propeller Guard.
6. The Fly Spots feature is currently only available in Mainland China. All flight locations displayed by the Fly Spots feature are based on voluntarily-shared location tags from SkyPixel users. DJI never collects or shares user data without user consent. Always check and follow the applicable rules wherever you fly.
7. The Fly More Combo includes the Two-Way Charging Hub.
8. Accessories are provided by a third-party supplier and must be purchased separately.
9. Accessories must be under 30 grams. Make sure the Snap Adapter and connected devices are appropriately attached before takeoff.
IN THE BOX
Aircraft x 1
Intelligent Flight Battery x 1
Gimbal Protector x 1
Remote Controller x 1
Propeller (pair) x 1
Screw Driver x 1
Micro USB Cable x 1
Spare Screw x 6
Spare Control Stick (pair) x 1
RC Cable Lighting Connector x 1
RC Cable Micro USB Connector x 1
RC Cable USB-C Connector x 1