This Lipo voltage alarm and voltage tester is an essential tool for any multirotor pilot.
Lipo batteries are very sensitvie to over discharging, as a general rule Is is not wise to drain your battery under 20% of its total voltage, while in the air thats arond 3.5v a cell.
Knowing when your batteries are depleted is important! If you're not using telemerty for voltage metering, a voltage alarm is a great way to monitor your lipo's and keep them healthy!
- Test each cells voltage and ballance by simply pluging in your lipo's ballance leed
- Works for 2-8 Cell lipos
- Loud peizo for audible warnings
- small enough to mount to your miniquad for a reliable/afforadable way to keep your lipos at a safe voltage
- Displays total votage and each cell voltage
- Programable to your desired voltage eg, 3.5v
- A great way to quickly check your battery before flight