Drone Lab NZ are official resellers of FrSky and the incredibly powerful and versatile Taranis X9D Plus!
The best choice transmitter for FPV racing multirotor racing, freestyle flying or any aerial vehicle for that matter.Fr-Sky is famous for their frequency hopping ACCST technology, that takes advantage of the entire 2.4GHz band giving the you incredible reliability and range.
The X9D Plus includes a Haptic Vibration Feedback System as an alternative to voice and sounds, handy for when your club buddies are concentration on their flight.
The TARANIS blends a mixture of open source software “OPEN TX” with a stylish ergonomic casing with 8 programmable switches,
two twist knobs and two easy to get to lateral 'slider' pots and super smooth quad bearing gimbals.
Large, easy to see LCD Screen that you can change the colour from white to blue
Voice alerts can be programed for countdown timers, landing gear status and low voltage warnings with the TARANIS,
In fact almost anything can be utilised and you can use your own voice.
One of the best features of the TARANIS is its full telemetry capability, as well as RSSI signal strength feedback, there are 3 different programmable failsafe modes and receiver lock, so no more crashes due to selecting the wrong model. If you have stock in other brand receivers or BNF’s, no worries the TARANIS has a JR style RF module slot, so you have the option of other brand modules such as the Orange DSM2/DSMX or Open LRS 433mhz module, or pop in another Frsky module to expand the transmitters capabilities even more with dual RF.
When you put it all together, between FrSky ACCST technology and the power of “OPEN TX” software and community,
an ergonomic case with ultra-smooth ball bearing gimbals, a large backlit LCD, New larger battery pack and X8R receiver. You have versatility and power with unprecedented value.
- State-of-the-art open source software (open TX)
- Haptic Vibration Feedback Command Feature
- RSSI alarms (warns you of reception problems before it becomes an accident)
- 16 channels (more when combined with external module)
- 64 mixers, 9 flight modes
- 16 custom curves with 3-17 points each, 32 logic switches
- Self-test mode
- 60 Model memory (expandable via a SD card)
- Audio Speech outputs
- USB and SD card slot for unlimited memory, and firmware upgrades, sound editing.
- Long range system capable of up to 3 times the range of current systems
- Quad bearing gimbals that are silky smooth
- Super low latency for ultra-quick response (9ms)
- Large adjustable backlit blue to white LCD display
- Real-time data logging
- Receiver lock (program locked to aircraft)
- JR Style module bay for additional RF modules
- Processor: STM32 ARM Cortex M3 60MHz
- New 2000mah battery
- Model name: Taranis X9D Plus
- Number of Channels: up to 16
- Operating Voltage Range:6-15v (2s, 3s Lipos are acceptable
- Operating Current: 260mA maximum (both RF module and backlit are on)
- Operating Temperature: -10~60C
- Backlit LCD Screen: 212*64 Monochrome
- Model Memories: 60 (expandable by SD card)
- Compatibility: FrSky X series, D series and V8-II series receivers
- Stick mode: Mode 2 (Left hand throttle)
In The Box
- FR-Sky Taranis X9D
- 2000mAh Lipo Battery
- International Charger
- Fr-Sky Neck Strap